VACANCY – Part-time Parish Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer
The Parish Council is seeking an organised, enthusiastic, motivated and confident individual for approx. 20 hours per week.
Hours are 9a.m. – 1p.m. plus one statutory Parish Council evening meeting on the First Tuesday of each month.
The Parish Council has an office in the centre of the village, which is open to the public 1 hour each day Monday – Friday therefore confidence in dealing with the public will be required.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Be computer literate in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Manage email and other correspondence and respond as directed
- Take minutes at meetings
- Keep up to date accounts and co-ordinate the annual audit
- Be responsible for electronic payroll, VAT and payments to HMRC
- Maintain files and records
- Administer the Council’s Assets
- Keep Website updated with all required documentation
Training and support is provided by our professional advisors East Riding and Northern Lincolnshire Local Councils Association (www.ernllca.info).
Application Forms and full Job Description is available on our website
Starting salary currently £10.676 p/hour.
Closing Date: 5th November 2018